Personal Identification Information
AbsoluteWinery.com may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit AbsoluteWinery.com, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our blog site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. AbsoluteWinery.com will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
AbsoluteWinery.com may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about user’s means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
AbsoluteWinery.com uses third party payment processors, including, PayPal, Google Checkout, Credit Card etc. to process financial payments for our services.
Web Browser Cookies
The Type of Personal Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
The most common types of information we collect include things like: email addresses and their first name.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
How We Use Collected Information
AbsoluteWinery.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site: We may need your information display content on the site correctly.
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To send periodic emails.
- To share latest blog post.
- Operating the Sites.
- providing you with services described on the Sites;
- responding to email quarries and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- Updating you with operational news and information about our Site and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates.
- Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide.
- Monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
- Managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- Managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters).
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
How You Can Access Your Personal Information
To make an access or correction request, contact our privacy champion using the contact details at the end of this policy.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.)
- Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity.
- A third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks.
- A rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- Other recipients where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Links to Other Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies.
Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
AbsoluteWinery.com uses “Google Analytics” to collect information about the use of our site. AbsoluteWinery.com use the information we get from Google Analytics to improve our site.
“Do Not Track” Settings
AbsoluteWinery.com does not obey some web browsers settings that enable their settings to “Do Not Track” settings.
Use the following Links to change and turn off the tracking features in your browsers
- For Google Chrome visit: http://goo.gl/NQIkqE
- For Mozilla Firefox visit: http://goo.gl/IKxt9l
- For Internet Explorer visit: http://goo.gl/0taI7I
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy
If your child happens to use our site, kindly contact us before we delete any information. AbsoluteWinery.com follows the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) even though our website is not designed for under 18.
If you’re under 18 and you need to use AbsoluteWinery.com, please get approval from your parents or guidance.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.